For the body to be able to work to its best ability, it is vital that the body’s hormones are in check and balanced. This water will assist the bodies cells to balance and correct any issues with hormones, allowing the body to work better.
Hormones are the body’s chemical messengers and are produced in the endocrine glands. These hormones then travel around the bloodstream, instructing organs and tissues, and letting them know what they need to do. When you have a hormone imbalance, you have either too much or too little of a certain hormone.
There are many factors which can cause hormone imbalances. Some of these occur during different times in our life, naturally, and others can occur due to:
- hormone therapy
- cancer treatments such as chemotherapy
- tumours, whether cancerous or benign
- pituitary tumours
- eating disorders
- injury or trauma
- processed foods
- heavy metal toxicity in the body
While hormonal imbalances may initially cause some of the conditions below, having these conditions can also lead to further hormonal imbalances:
- type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- diabetes insidious
- hypothyroidism, or an underactive thyroid
- hyperthyroidism, or an overactive thyroid
- hyperfunctioning thyroid nodules
- Cushing syndrome, or high levels of cortisol
- congenital adrenal hyperplasia, which causes low levels of cortisol and aldosterone
- Addison’s disease
Your hormones play an integral role in your overall health. As a result, signs and symptoms could signal a hormonal imbalance. Your signs or symptoms will depend on which hormones or glands are not working c.
Common hormonal conditions affecting people of all genders could cause any of the following signs or symptoms:
- weight gain
- muscle weakness
- frequent urination
- hump of fat between the shoulders
- blurred vision
- constipation or more frequent bowel movements
- pain, stiffness or swelling in the joints
- increased sensitivity to cold or heat
- increased or decreased heart rate
- unexplained/sudden weight loss
- increased hunger
- increased thirst
- decreased sex drive
- puffy face
- nervousness, anxiety or irritability
- muscle aches, tenderness, stiffness
- dry skin
- thinning hair or fine, brittle hair muscle aches, tenderness, stiffness
- infertility issues
- rounded face
- purple or pink stretch marks
Directions of use : It is always a good idea to take any kind of detox slow. Start off with 1-2 sprays a day for some days and see how the body reacts. this can slowly be increased until you feel like you have reached the right amount for your body. For some, 5 sprays either orally or topically is the most their body can handle. For others, they may be on 15-20 sprays. So for everyone, the dosage will vary. When detoxing, it is also not uncommon to experience herxheimer reactions which are short term detoxification reactions in the body. These can include headaches, body aches, muscle pains, and the likes.
Ingredients: Distilled water and extensive hormone balancing frequencies.
We do not make any claims for any of our products, and results vary from person to person.
Information contained on the site is intended for educational purposes only, and should not be substituted for medical advice from a doctor or healthcare provider.
If you feel better after using our products, its totally coincidental 🙂